Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

No one giving us a chance

32 posts in this topic

The Falcons will be one and done IMO. They just dont play well enough on the road. I think the Saints are in for a world of hurt come sunday cause our team is pissed off.

We will play the Cowboys in the NFC Championship in Charlotte and we will win! Quote me yo!

Fixed it for you. :)

1 person likes this

For us to be playing the Cowboys, that would mean that they would not have to only win a pressure game in December, but that they would have to win a playoff game. I'm not seeing either one of those happen.

I love Merril Hoge, he picked us to win almost every game this season.

Originally Posted by wcd59 viewpost.gif

We will play the Cowboys in the NFC Championship in Charlotte and we will win! Quote me yo!

Yep, I think that's a good call. Boys surprise the Giants, come to Charlotte.

Hey man...these guys didn't get the name 'Cardiac Cats' for no reason....it's always come down to the wire with this team and Sunday will be no exception.......Panthers 34

Aints 31

That's how we roll :thumbsup:

If we have Maake and Lewis as our starting DTs then we are the best team in the NFC. If we lose one or both for the playoffs then it will be interesting...they need to suck it up and play. Maake has what?? A freakin ankle injury??? come on man...

Originally Posted by wcd59 viewpost.gif

Yep, I think that's a good call. Boys surprise the Giants, come to Charlotte.

the 'boys won't even make the playoffs

NFC South is something like 25-3 at home. Can't blame the so-called experts for being torn on this one. I think this should be an Easy W if the Defense comes to play but honestly I have no idea what to expect out of Nawlins.

Yeah, I noticed the Saints are the favorite amongst the "experts". Can't blame them given the NFC South division record for home teams.