Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlottenian

So I guess all 155 that Israel killed today were all "terrorists"

128 posts in this topic

Understand your point, but I'll take the side that yearns for progress.

And peace.

Israel has offered solutions but at the same time completely annihilates anything that it see's fit to....Palestinians want everything their way and doesnt want the jews around....there lies the delema. Israel is half the problem, but the lesser of two evils, so I would rather defend Israel than a people that allows terrorism to be the defining factor of their wannabe country.

Palestine acknowledge the right of israel to exist. Israel acknowledge the right to a palestinian state. Hamas/Hezbollah stfu become a political orgs. that devote themselves to the advancement of the palestinian people.

Israel has made deal after deal with these disshonorable people, and these terrorist always break them. Hell yea, kill therm all. That is just less the US will have to deal with later.

WELL SAID!!!! Can't wait till they annoint you as the national security advisor!

Let's take this process to the most logical conclusion for the libs...Israel pulls back to pre-67 borders, cuts a vast majority of it's military capability in good faith to the Arabs...What happens to Israel? Do any of you honestly believe any good will come for Israel if it ever complies with terrorist demands?

Terrorists are the good guys, didn't you know that?

Who said israel needs to cut back their military or pull back to pre60s borders? Im a lib/dem/pussy/commie wtf ever you want to call me, and I back Israel 100% doesnt mean we cant disagree with them over their handling of somethings. Just like its not unpatriotic to disagree with how our own country runs things.

Im a lib/dem/pussy/commie wtf ever you want to call me, and I back Israel 100% doesnt mean we cant disagree with them over their handling of somethings. QUOTE]

When will the "lib/dem/pussy/commie s" ever get the message. The only way to stop this is to kill them all. Hey I will compromise, lets just get killing them faster than they multiply. They say they want to die anyway. Let's get it done.

glad to see our US taxes and military equipment at work.... They opened the border up yesterday just to slaughter these people.... let me guess, they were all terrorists or they were hiding with innocent people, those are the two usual excuses for these atrocities. These acts are no better than the suicide bombers who take out innocent people in a crowded venue.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/12/27/gaza.israel.strikes/index.html

The fact is, they hide amongst innocent citizens just to get YOUR sympathy when we go after them. It bears on YOUR intelligence , that you fall for that old trick.

When will the "lib/dem/pussy/commie s" ever get the message. The only way to stop this is to kill them all. Hey I will compromise, lets just get killing them faster than they multiply. They say they want to die anyway. Let's get it done.

I can tell you would have supported the holocaust had you been a Nazi.....

I can tell you would have supported the holocaust had you been a Nazi.....

Pretty ironic considering these people hate the Jewish more that they hate the USA. Makes your comment kind of dumb, no?