Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhomeboy

Want an affair and don't know where to turn?

66 posts in this topic

I dont know how 2 slobs and 2 clean freaks would really be together...not saying your wife is a slob or anything :D...for some reason opposites do attract but Goddamn it can be fuking annoying.

That's true

It ain't fiction, it's a natural fact:cool:

That's true

It ain't fiction, it's a natural fact:cool:

ure soo cool:p....hey you get your car fixed yet? or find out who the fuker was that messed with your ride?

ure soo cool:p....hey you get your car fixed yet? or find out who the fuker was that messed with your ride?

No on both. Mush hooked me up with an electrical guy though, just gotta find the time to get it out there.

The cops have given up on my case, guess they're not into looking for hit and run suspects when the car involved is an 87 Supra, but I love that car man, built almost every inch of it with my own hands.

Good luck with the aftermath of the firing over there

Good luck with the aftermath of the firing over there

thanx everything is going well so far.....I feel you with your car...had stuff stolen from mine in the past and they didn't give a flying *** about it

ya, my wife is smarter than that...she knows I look from time to time, but she doesn't care!

Why not share the experience?

tv - yes, computer - no

exactly

tv - yes, computer - no

why not?

exactly

why not?

she hates everything computer!!!! if it were up to her, ours would go in the trash and she'd never see another one again!

What you have to do is hook up your PC to your big screen, that way she won't know if it's a DVD or INTERNET