Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's the most wonderful time of the year

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Dang - I need to get those last bit of leaves up...Funny how you don't notice them until you see them with different eyes.

Posted

They look great. "It's that time of year." :thumbsup:

Posted

They're regular net lights. I used to use some C-9 sized lights (that were very old), but decided to retire them this year. Bought regular blue net lights half off yesterday - my plan was to buy some half off after Christmas all along. Thing I hate about regular blue lights is that they fade so bad - won't be able to use them just a couple of times. Couldn't find any net blue lights in led's. Wish I could. If you remember correctly sunbunny, I replaced the Go Panthers lights with LED's the last time we were in the playoffs. Look how bright they still are. I've got a few more years left in these new net ones since they are new before they fade too badly - hopefully I'll find some net LED's in blue by then.

I was planning on going in the morning to buy blue lights. I didn't decorate outside for Christmas, so the kids are wanting to for the playoffs. My shrubs are funky - low growing spiney pointy things and tree shrubs (cyprus maybe?). I can probably get buy just using regular string lights and just doing the tree things.

My son is begging to buy blue icicle lights. What in the world can I do with them? I could do the big windows. Look for me on the redneck show.

Posted

Looks great!!! I love it!

Posted

Looks great, now you have given me an idea ...

Posted

GTG....that is absolutely awesome!!!!!

You better be glad rep is disabled...I'd be hitting you from now through June :D

Posted

For any of you who like that very large banner - you can still get it. It's actually a side wall for an EZup tent. When I got mine, they were marked down to $15 at Wal-Mart at the Galleria. They were in the far left corner of the store in sporting goods. I had planned on putting it on my garage door, but like it there so much better.

Posted

You are putting us guys to SHAME!!!! Way to go GTG!!!

Posted

very nice GTG!

It looks like that column on the far right needs a lil work tho:biggrinjester:

Posted

har, har, har

I still wish I could find those exact columns - I'd do the work in a heartbeat. Take down the rails too