Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 20: Nuggets vs. Bobcats

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

maybe that loss to the Nets embarassed us enough to get our heads out our a$$ and play..

good win against the #2 in the West..

Posted · Report post

Right now we're sitting nicely in the 7th seed for the East. If Brown can make another late run this season there's no telling what our seed might be... getting in the top 5 will be hard as Orlando, Boston, Cleveland and Atlanta are all playing very well right now. Miami's sitting there at 5, a very tough team as well... but at 11-9, very catchable.

I like what i heard from Brown after the game, comparing Felton to Chauncey Billups. Apparently Brown thinks the light is starting to go off in Raymond's head similiar to when Chauncey started becoming a top-tier PG in the A. Maybe he doesn't have to jack up desperation shots as the shot clock winds down at the end of the game, he can PASS it.

Posted · Report post

I need to watch more Bobcats games. I always get a text that's like Bobcats win from my alerts...and then I'm like sweet we won, but damn I missed the game... I didnt know we were playing.

I gotta pay more attention.

Posted · Report post

yeah the bobcats are a good team. i think they will make the playoffs for the first time this year.

Posted · Report post

gerald wallace is a new player this year. with okafor gone and tyson chandler playing about 20 mpg, he's become our main rebounder and with stephen jackson on the team, he gets less attention from defenses

would be great to see him in the all star game