Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm goin to DisneyWorld!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Man I'd love to do Space Mountain, I wonder, do they have lower priced tickets for night visitors? We get in at 4PM Friday afternoon so maybe a Friday night visit to the MK?

Posted

Man I'd love to do Space Mountain, I wonder, do they have lower priced tickets for night visitors? We get in at 4PM Friday afternoon so maybe a Friday night visit to the MK?

if you will be there long enough, id look into upgrading your passes to "park hopper" option....you can go and leave from all 4 parks as you please....if your a fast mover....you can really get alot of use out've it

Posted

I looked into it - since we only have 2 full days it did not seem like a deal. They have one where it looks like you can get 5 days for the price of 3....but I will check, thanks!

Posted

beware...there are lots of Americans at Disneyworld

Posted

awesome...can I come?

I don't know if I want you around my daughter lol

Posted

I don't know if I want you around my daughter lol

What about me?

When we went in '04 we stayed at Old Key West and rode the buses around using our Park Hopper passes... that was nice.

Posted

beware...there are lots of Americans at Disneyworld

I know. Last summer I saw more incredibly obese people in motorized wheelchairs in one day at Animal Kingdom than I'd seen my whole life.

Posted

Have fun dude.

Practice avoiding the fat rascal riders at the local Walmart before you leave.

Posted

Do Soarin.

Dec will be packed...go early, leave/take a nap/go drink for a while mid=day, and come back and stay really late. All the kids leave by then..

Posted

Both of those are great ideas. I wanted to do soarin when we were there with the kids but we saw Nemo instead, blah.

Posted

Space Mountain was closed for refurbishment when I was there in Oct. The sign said it will re-open in the winter. You might want to check.

Posted

Had a midyear there one year and it was packed....take epi's advice. Go to Walmart at 7 in the evening to get reaccustomed to it all...

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">