Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taken

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Great action flick. A little too much suspension of disbelief in the genre of Die Hard but I'm not hating.

Liam really played the roll well

Posted

Great movie---one of the recent best I've seen

Posted

Too short, wanted more badassedness.

Agreed.

If you're going to make a vapid movie about beating people's asses, have better fight scenes and cooler ways of killing people. Oh, and some gratuitous nudity would have been nice.

Dumb and overrated.

Posted

for today standards it was good. I like how he handled his friends' wife.

Posted

I enjoyed it too, but more Husker is right, gratuitous female nudity is always better.

Posted

Liam Neeson= English/Welsh whatever, Harrison Ford

Posted

I liked it.

Posted

I counted 652 throat chops in that movie. There is nothing greater than watching a dude get hit in the throat.

Posted

I was watching Gran Torino again the other night on Cinexmax and it too was better the second time around.

Has a lot of bad acting in it by the asians.. But god damn if Clint Eastwood as a old man racist prick doesn't make for some funny moments. His one liners are great in the movie.

Posted

agree

Posted

Never seen it but it sounds like something I'd be into. Hopefully it makes an appearance on Cinemax or Showtime since I don't get HBO

Dude, honestly, how do you have Cinemax or Showtime and NOT HBO?

HBO is the only good movie station out there! The other ones suck. I have every movie channel as part of a promotion with Direct TV, and the only one that is worth paying for IMHO is HBO.

HBO gets all the good movies and shows...All Showtime has is Dexter and Twilight (if you like metro sexual) Cinemax is like HBO's dirty brother, they get sloppy seconds on some of the movies HBO had and they get pretty raunchy after dark!