#16 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,868 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:24 AM

No more treats, or table food.

<--------this one has terrible gas, but usually only when people give him table food.

#17 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:49 AM

No more treats, or table food.

<--------this one has terrible gas, but usually only when people give him table food.

Human food makes her sick. I think it's the treats that are giving her gas.

#18 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

One of my dogs has farts that are so catastrophic that my 2 y/o literally breaks down in tears when he lets loose. I like you, Meat, am seriously beginging to resent this animal.

#19 2shy

2shy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

vet? like others changing the food should help/improve the gas. Instead of complaining you should give me the dog, cause farting dog=allsome!

only story I know of was my old old late bull dog bouncer( :sad::sad:) He was a fart machine after turning 16. Reason why he was gasping for air lots more, still thought he had fight leftd. Air intake, food, age, genetics all should be factors. But light a candle, see a vet, change food and keep a eye on the dog.

Dog are ninjas, so you may know its NOT the food you are feeding, but the dog have found other "food" sources. Keep a eye for 24 hours and see whats up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.