Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My fun is coming to an end!

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well, it's been great on here, Panther fans. After Sunday, there will really be no more smack to throw out. I'm sure your team will make the NFC chamionship game this year, and if you had some heart ( I have to talk some trash) you would have home field and probally get to go to the Super Bowl. Who knows, you may still make it, maybe win, you never now. Great board, great fun, great people, I hate you all, in true smack tradition! I hope we kill you on Sunday!!

Posted · Report post

Don't let the door.........

Posted · Report post

Don't let the door.........

It's all good. I'm not looking for anything. Just to re-assure you, I will be on for the playoffs to give you a reality check, and I will return for next year! I am never leaving! It is my mission to convert everyone on this board to Saintsfans!

Posted · Report post

It is my mission to convert everyone on this board to Saintsfans!

laughingcat.gif

I was a Saints fan once. Then I saw a real team play.

Posted · Report post

Well, it's been great on here, Panther fans. After Sunday, there will really be no more smack to throw out. I'm sure your team will make the NFC chamionship game this year, and if you had some heart ( I have to talk some trash) you would have home field and probally get to go to the Super Bowl. Who knows, you may still make it, maybe win, you never now. Great board, great fun, great people, I hate you all, in true smack tradition! I hope we kill you on Sunday!!

It would be better here is you would drink a gallon of gasoline.

Posted · Report post

Don't forget your bag.

Posted · Report post

My friend is a longtime Saints fan, but he hopes they lose so he can see a playoff game here in Charlotte....I can't tell you how many times I heard that Brees is the smartest QB in the NFL....good thing he'll have plenty of time to hang with his MENSA buddies in January -

Posted · Report post

don't let the door.........

great!

Posted · Report post

My friend is a longtime Saints fan, but he hopes they lose so he can see a playoff game here in Charlotte....I can't tell you how many times I heard that Brees is the smartest QB in the NFL....good thing he'll have plenty of time to hang with his MENSA buddies in January -

He's only smart because I make him look smart. I call alll the plays. He's nothing without me. I make QB's look like Johnny U.

Posted · Report post

You make Brees look smart, maybe, but your team looks like trash. Dumb trash.

Posted · Report post

Interesting that Saints fan bail out in the 3rd quarter before its over....still in the game bud but ahhh....where's your fanhood?

Posted · Report post

CELEBRATION_RK.jpg

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments