• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

Oh I'm caught up now. Last day of class was Wednesday. I ended up writing like 2 papers in the 4 days between when I took the LSAT and Wednesday though. But now I only have to worry about studying for my finals. I'll do that...some other time. I basically have a five day weekend right now.

#17 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,373 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

Bama,

Yeah, it is a wide range. But I figured I would be on the safe side. I feel confident with WF and up. However, Chapel Hill and Duke are iffy. People with outstanding credentials don't always get in, same goes with UVA. Figured I would have a back-up. Plus it's awesome getting all those phone calls! Haha.

Smoot,

Same! Man, it's been crazy. For the past month and a half I neglected all of my classes, which explains the two B's I got this semester. The December 5th LSAT was relatively easy I thought. What did you think? Now I'm just waiting on my scores to see if I need to retake so i can get more scholly money. Where are you applying to?

#18 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

Bama,

Yeah, it is a wide range. But I figured I would be on the safe side. I feel confident with WF and up. However, Chapel Hill and Duke are iffy. People with outstanding credentials don't always get in, same goes with UVA. Figured I would have a back-up. Plus it's awesome getting all those phone calls! Haha.

Smoot,

Same! Man, it's been crazy. For the past month and a half I neglected all of my classes, which explains the two B's I got this semester. The December 5th LSAT was relatively easy I thought. What did you think? Now I'm just waiting on my scores to see if I need to retake so i can get more scholly money. Where are you applying to?

Yeah I thought it was fairly easy. But that was somewhat to be expected. The September LSAT curve was 11 (for a 170, meaning it was hard as balls) so I expected this one to be easier from the start. But that means a smaller curve too. I'd like to get a 170, but as long as I score a 165+ I'll be happy. That should be enough to give me a good shot at getting in. UNC loves in-state students after all.

Right now UNC is the only school I'm looking at. I don't really believe in safety schools, because I feel like if I only apply to one of my top choices I'm more motivated to put in the work necessary to make certain that I get accepted. I'm also weird, so don't pattern your application techniques after mine, whatever you do. But if I score high enough I might shoot for a school like Duke. Even though I hate Duke.

Edited by SmootsDaddy89, 12 December 2009 - 12:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com