Photo
- - - - -

Completely Disappointed in Tiger...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:28 AM

Loredana

Posted Image

OK, I am a little less pissed at Tiger now.

#32 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

I just don't get why this is a big deal...

#33 Bobby

Bobby

Czar of Czars

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:05 PM

http://www.usmagazin...y-dying-1970218

Where's that guy from Jersey Shore when you need him?

In terms of class, this one is about on line with a Burger King toilet.

#34 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

So what?

Why would you(anyone that's not immediate family) care if he was banging a pair of crack whores while he wife was giving birth in a high risk pregnancy?

Where he put his pecker has zero to do with the fact he he may well be the greatest golfer to EVER play the game.

Again, I just don't get why anyone cares...

#35 Purity-Control

Purity-Control

In A World Of Madness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

So what?

Why would you(anyone that's not immediate family) care if he was banging a pair of crack whores while he wife was giving birth in a high risk pregnancy?

Where he put his pecker has zero to do with the fact he he may well be the greatest golfer to EVER play the game.

Unless you been on the moon for the majority of your life, you should know about this country's sick obsession with celebrities small or large doesn't matter.

Why does guy crying on you-tube about Britney spears for 15mins make the talk show circuit.

With a war going on and a failing economy but did Barry Bonds do steroids?

Why does a fat pig that can only sing 1 song, become the talk of the world.

I'm sorry but your not going to be the most richest famous athlete in the world a true mega celebrity & then think your going to retreat to your "privacy" when something happens.

This is American man, Celebritys & especially there misery is more important then war, economy, etc etc.

Edited by Purity-Control, 14 December 2009 - 03:44 PM.

#36 Bobby

Bobby

Czar of Czars

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:49 PM

So what?

If you're going to allow yourself to be potrayed as this high standard, example to young men in this county, and profit handsomely from that image, you'd better be willing to walk a mighty thin line or you will get called on it.

#37 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:54 PM

If you're going to allow yourself to be potrayed as this high standard, example to young men in this county, and profit handsomely from that image, you'd better be willing to walk a mighty thin line or you will get called on it.

I'm with Bobby here on this... is he still the best golfer alive, yes. Has he been portrayed in the media as this great family man and great person? Yes. Do I now have to explain to my kids what he did? Yes... that's why I care.

Should these corporations that have paid him tens of millions of dollars to be a spokesperson and sell their products care about his off-course behavior? Absolutely they should and do.

On a personal level, do I care, hell no... he's an adult and can do whatever he wants, but there are consequences in the real world, and he's dealing with them now.

#38 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

Goes to show how many whores are out there....

for guys that have money.

You think if Tiger was selling TVs at Best Buy he'd be tagging that?

#39 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

You think if Tiger was selling TVs at Best Buy he'd be tagging that?

He might... he is blasian you know... :lol:

#40 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

He might... he is blasian you know... :lol:

I have to say that was pretty damned funny...Black...Asian...

#41 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

Wish I could find the quote by his dad, saying what a phenomenal person his son is and how he was going to change the world.

Edit, here it is...

"Tiger will do more than any other man in history to change the course of humanity," Earl Woods said. No kidding? Smith was understandably skeptical, so he followed up: Would the kid do more than Buddha, Gandhi and Nelson Mandela?

"Yes, because he has a larger forum than any of them," Earl said.

Edited by Meat, 14 December 2009 - 02:33 PM.

#42 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

He may have been right... Tiger may turn this thing around and make it acceptable for every married man to have 12 mistresses. If that's the case, my hats off to him and I'll be a fan for life.

#43 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,965 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

it use to be acceptable in Bible times. Concubines and stuff. Society should go back to that.

#44 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:58 PM

You all must be young and naive.

Something my late uncle-in-law taught me on the shores of the South Core Banks.

We'd be out there...fishing..stinking...and some lass would occasionally come across on the ferry to look for shells and whatnot. Sometimes a hotty. We were all pretty inebriated and we were talking about this one...and he said "boys...let me tell you something. I know ya'll are checking out that woman. She's hot..there's no doubt. But let me tell you one important fact. Somewhere...someone is sick and tired of her s**t"

Puts things into perspective.

12 women? Are you farking nuts?

#45 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:01 PM

You all must be young and naive.

Something my late uncle-in-law taught me on the shores of the South Core Banks.

We'd be out there...fishing..stinking...and some lass would occasionally come across on the ferry to look for shells and whatnot. Sometimes a hotty. We were all pretty inebriated and we were talking about this one...and he said "boys...let me tell you something. I know ya'll are checking out that woman. She's hot..there's no doubt. But let me tell you one important fact. Somewhere...someone is sick and tired of her s**t"

Puts things into perspective.

12 women? Are you farking nuts?

Did I say all at once? Did I say marry all twelve? Hell no, I'm not that crazy. 12 mistresses... BIG difference.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com