Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Straight Razor Shave

No, like a Mach 3.

My dad walks into the bathroom, picks up a razor and goes to town. No shower. No steam. No shaving cream. Nothing.

And most times it's a dull razor he's used a few times.

That's not a straight razor then. I shave the same way as your dad when I do it myself.

No, like a Mach 3.

My dad walks into the bathroom, picks up a razor and goes to town. No shower. No steam. No shaving cream. Nothing.

And most times it's a dull razor he's used a few times.

Oh, well that's not a straight razor. A straight razor is one of those hinged bad boys Mr. Blonde used to hack off a cop's ear in Reservoir Dogs. We're talking about getting a Sweeny Todd shave and praying it doesn't end up like that.

I do either the Titanium or Quattro thing in the shower or regular razor.

More prone for razor bump if I use the quattro I have noticed.

Back in my Navy days, there was a Korean lady at the Navy Barbershop at my base in Hawaii. She would give a strait razor shave, then a 10 minute shoulder and neck rub afterwards. It was pure heaven. And it only cost about 7-8 bucks, although I did give her a generous tip. She wasn't all that hot, but after a ten minute rub, I didn't care.

Back in my Navy days, there was a Korean lady at the Navy Barbershop at my base in Hawaii. She would give a strait razor shave, then a 10 minute shoulder and neck rub afterwards. It was pure heaven. And it only cost about 7-8 bucks, although I did give her a generous tip. She wasn't all that hot, but after a ten minute rub, I didn't care.

No happy ending?

I cant use an electric razor....it ends up ripping the hair off my face.

I had that problem for years until I bought the Braun Activator...with the weird shaped foil...works like a damn and very minimal razor burn.

never had a pro shave, but you've all got me convinced to give it a whirl. Not sure if it is a Canadian product only, but any of the creams that are labeled RS, Real Shaving Company...kick ass

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr