Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yall always have a good time with these - how do I get with my neighbor?

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

She lives across the street from me. We've been friends since 2005, and for about a year she dated my best friend. Early on, before she dated him, she expressed interest in me, but now she maintains generally friendly ties. She's been giving me wierd signals though. She calls/texts me almost every day to hang out. Like last night - I had some people over and everyone left around 2am and it was just me and her. We played a couple games of beer pong "jungle style" which means the players wrestle for the ball if it rolls back. So yea some of this happened and I thought things were going well. Afterward she invited me to come back to her house and eat some food, but it was around 330am at this point and I was too drunk/high/tired to make it much longer, but I don't think that was my chance.

Her roomate is gone so she's over at her house alone. She was complaining about the boy she's been seeing cheating on her, but she keeps going back to him. Last night though she said it's probably over between him and her. It's been really cold lately - I think my chances are getting better.

Posted · Report post

She may just be teasing you of course there is nothing wrong with that.

Posted · Report post

I think the question is should you get with her.

Posted · Report post

If you want to just hit it... go for it... if you want a relationship, ask her out and see what she says and go from there.

Posted · Report post

i love hepcat's pg-13 penthouse letters

Posted · Report post

Walk up to her and say "lets fug bitch". It's flawless.

Posted · Report post

So she dated your best friend and now you wont to date her?

Posted · Report post

we need pics

Posted · Report post

She's just waiting for you to make a move. If she tells you she is single in so many words, finds ways for the two of you to be alone, and tries to get you back to her place she wants you no doubt. Just make your move.......

Posted · Report post

when you're not so drunk/high/tired send her a text asking, "when you gonna let me tap that?" and run with it.

Posted · Report post

I don't know what to tell you, except I'll be glad when you finally get a piece of ass, so that you will stop with all these crazy ass threads like this.

:D

Posted · Report post

It's not that I don't get ass...I just don't get the girls that I want...