Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 NFC South Division Champions!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

congratsssssssssssss PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Eat cow dung and duck offal: saints, falcons, bucs.

Posted

wow, what a game

NFC South Champs....woot!!!

Posted

Go Panthers, I am so happy we got a bye week for us to rest and look foward to a deep play off push, hell yeah

Posted

I love how everyone is slamming Fox in this forum. Dude, Brees had 10 300+ yard games. What more can you ask out of Fox? They actually played a lot better than in the Giants game IMO. The coverage was there; the Saints are just a passing team.

Posted

For those who have the $$$ to spend ....

http://shop.panthers.com/divisionchampsgear.aspx

110DIV.jpg

Got an email from the Panthers within 30 minutes of the game ending.

Posted

woot!

Posted

Yeah baby! 12-4 nfc south champions :cool:

Posted

I love how everyone is slamming Fox in this forum. Dude, Brees had 10 300+ yard games. What more can you ask out of Fox? They actually played a lot better than in the Giants game IMO. The coverage was there; the Saints are just a passing team.

I agree somewhat, although that last td was way to easy.

In fact, the Saints have probably the top offense in the league, and for 7 out of the 8 quarters we played against them this year, we did pretty well.

Posted

We won the division by going 4-2 over our last 6 games against the toughest part of our schedule. We were the only NFC South team to win a road game against a division foe. We won today with both our starting defensive tackles out and half our offensive line sitting on the bench at the end.

In 2 weeks fully healthy, let the run to the title begin!

Posted

Glad we're the NFC South Champs. It been 5 yrs. since we last won one. But right now, it don't matter anything to me. Superbowl is what matter right now. :lurk5:

Posted

Awesome to see us on top of the south. I'm debating if I want to get a NFC South Champ t-shirt, sold at their site, but I'm saving for a Super Bowl Champion hat. :)