Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthersphan

2008 NFC South Division Champions!

23 posts in this topic

Today, I don't care how the defense played, all I care about is that we have a home playoff game in two weeks at Bank of America stadium.

We might even get another shot at the Vikings.

th5b8fb529cf28e7fd92e4b6cd47b35991g.jpg

Agreed. But Fox really needs to focus on the defense the next two weeks. The offense is fine. But the Defense needs a kick in the ass and I think only Fox can do that.

Go Panthers, I am so happy we got a bye week for us to rest and look foward to a deep play off push, hell yeah

I love how everyone is slamming Fox in this forum. Dude, Brees had 10 300+ yard games. What more can you ask out of Fox? They actually played a lot better than in the Giants game IMO. The coverage was there; the Saints are just a passing team.

Yeah baby! 12-4 nfc south champions :cool:

I love how everyone is slamming Fox in this forum. Dude, Brees had 10 300+ yard games. What more can you ask out of Fox? They actually played a lot better than in the Giants game IMO. The coverage was there; the Saints are just a passing team.

I agree somewhat, although that last td was way to easy.

In fact, the Saints have probably the top offense in the league, and for 7 out of the 8 quarters we played against them this year, we did pretty well.