Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thank You Thread

42 posts in this topic

Posted

We don't have a thanks thread on here and since it's the fuging holidays and we should all be in the spirit of the season, ya know getting stuff and eating too much and avoiding family, I also thought maybe we should say some of the things we are thankful for in this meaningless existence.

I would like to thank my car's outside temperature thermometer. Thank you for giving a warning and blinking a cute little snowflake symbol when it gets below 40. Without you, I would never know it was getting cold. So in essence, you save my life during the winter.

Thank you Salvation Army. I thank you for putting the man with no legs and one arm at the front of the Harris Teeter to ring your bell. If it weren't for him, I'd never notice the large red money pot. I am glad you aren't trying to guilt anyone into giving money. That would be sorta sad.

Posted

I'm thankful I only have too see my family once during the holidays and not the rest of the year.

Posted

Thanks Biscuit for all the nice bewbs

Posted

thank you xvideos for many nights of wanking

Posted

I prefer xhamster

Posted

Thank you Carolina Huddle for making me into the laziest General Manager of All Time

Posted

I'd like to thank my friend who I went to meet for chinese buffet this afternoon. I told him I would meet him at 1230pm because I had to shower and he told me why shower when I'm only going to smell like general chicken afterwards.

I smell delicious.

Posted

Thank you Dean & Deluca's. Thank you for the delish sammiches made by Mos Def himself. Your club made me smack a bitch.

Posted

Thank You Scrum for letting me watch Yoda dance every day for a month

Posted

I would like to thank Panthro's friend for talking him out of taking a shower. I am not sure how much longer I can stand it.

Sincerely,

Panthro's shower

Posted

Thank you Jesus.

Posted

Guess I'll just take a bubble bath

take that image to the grave Rockets!