Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scrumtrilescent

The Thank You Thread

42 posts in this topic

I was at D&D's saturday for lunch actually..it was ok..I've had better..our lunch was $30 and that included no alcohol...if I'm paying that much for lunch it needs to be better than ok IMO or at least include a few beers. You're paying for the uppity name and even then you have to fight fuging soccer moms and irritable old people for the 4 fuging tables in there

I love substation II!!

and here ya go big daddy http://www.salamiday.com/

I'm not full of enough sarcasm at the moment to give fuging thanks...I shall get back with you bag of assholes when I feel like it

Thanks to TW for finding the best t-shirt in the world.

http://salamiday.spreadshirt.com/salami-day-sausage-party-A4389326/customize/color/2

Substation II sucks.

Hey, I had to go up to the friggin' Char-Meck. Health Department today off Billingsley Rd. So Substation II was like a damned Morton's Steakhouse after that experience.

I was at D&D's saturday for lunch actually..it was ok..I've had better..our lunch was $30 and that included no alcohol...if I'm paying that much for lunch it needs to be better than ok IMO or at least include a few beers. You're paying for the uppity name and even then you have to fight fuging soccer moms and irritable old people for the 4 fuging tables in there

8 bucks for a sammich so big it's hard to fit it in even your mouth.

Never eaten there nor would we really want to, always grab some sammiches or desserts to, although the wine bar on the other side isn't bad.

8 bucks for a sammich so big it's hard to fit it in even your mouth.

Never eaten there nor would we really want to, always grab some sammiches or desserts to, although the wine bar on the other side isn't bad.

ok...the wine bar I really want to try...and you haven't seen how big my mouth can get in a long time..so shut it!!

and southcak...do we really want to know why you had to go to the health dept?? Will those crabs still not go away?

Thanks to me for consistently shitting things of higher quality than the rest of you try your hardest to produce.

I'm welcome.

and southcak...do we really want to know why you had to go to the health dept?? Will those crabs still not go away?

:mad: Don't get me started. I went there without crabs and think I left with them. My wifes Dr. made me get H1N1 vaccine because we are having our 2nd baby in January. Now I am vaccinated against flu but have like 10 std's.

Thank you to having nephews under the age of 10 so I have an excuse to buy LEGOs again.

Just bought my nephew a gift card to Lego World for Christmas a couple of hours ago!

Which reminds me...thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet which makes my Christmas shopping so easy!

Thank you all... for nothing.

Thank you spandex fummunda-wear. Now my butt sweats just disappear into the atmosphere.

:mad: Don't get me started. I went there without crabs and think I left with them. My wifes Dr. made me get H1N1 vaccine because we are having our 2nd baby in January. Now I am vaccinated against flu but have like 10 std's.
Walgreen's. In and out. 20 bucks, but well worth it in time, effort, and cleanliness.