Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scrumtrilescent

The Thank You Thread

42 posts in this topic

and southcak...do we really want to know why you had to go to the health dept?? Will those crabs still not go away?

:mad: Don't get me started. I went there without crabs and think I left with them. My wifes Dr. made me get H1N1 vaccine because we are having our 2nd baby in January. Now I am vaccinated against flu but have like 10 std's.

Thank you to having nephews under the age of 10 so I have an excuse to buy LEGOs again.

Just bought my nephew a gift card to Lego World for Christmas a couple of hours ago!

Which reminds me...thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet which makes my Christmas shopping so easy!

Thank you all... for nothing.

Thank you spandex fummunda-wear. Now my butt sweats just disappear into the atmosphere.

:mad: Don't get me started. I went there without crabs and think I left with them. My wifes Dr. made me get H1N1 vaccine because we are having our 2nd baby in January. Now I am vaccinated against flu but have like 10 std's.
Walgreen's. In and out. 20 bucks, but well worth it in time, effort, and cleanliness.

Walgreen's. In and out. 20 bucks, but well worth it in time, effort, and cleanliness.

I was able to get H1N1 and Seasonal for $25. Plus, I found a hookup for crack rock if I ever need it down the road.

I'm thankful for Eric Cartman's version of Oh Holy Night

Thank you cash advances from your credit card.

Its like trying to spin a weasal out of the chicken coop when the bear is away...

Thank you internet for this random picture of Phil Mickelson from age 16.

phil-mickelson.jpg