Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Elvis

16 posts in this topic

I agree most of Elvis' popular 50's stuff is unlistenable today. But check out his religious efforts, and his later stuff. The man could really, really sing and entertain a crowd.

Without Elvis soul and R&B would have never gone mainstream. Basically he did for Rock and Roll what Madonna did for cheap Italian sluts.

basically he did for rock and roll what madonna did for cheap italian sluts.

zing!

I agree most of Elvis' popular 50's stuff is unlistenable today. But check out his religious efforts, and his later stuff. The man could really, really sing and entertain a crowd.

Without Elvis soul and R&B would have never gone mainstream. Basically he did for Rock and Roll what Madonna did for cheap Italian sluts.

Your opinion doesn't count because I saw you wearing a Kenny G: Smooth Rockin' The Stage Live '07 Tour t-shirt at the tailgate.

KGModSaxPink-1.jpg

I heard they were charging like $12 for an 8oz. glass of merlot and $7 for a piece of smoked guda at this concert. Rip off!!!!!

Your opinion doesn't count because I saw you wearing a Kenny G: Smooth Rockin' The Stage Live '07 Tour t-shirt at the tailgate.

Usually I let you get away with this stuff but Today Is Not That Day.

CWG is right....late Elvis' stuff was/is awesome. Suspicious Minds, In The Ghetto...come on, they rock.