Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackandgold10

Saints playing with Practice Squad Players

51 posts in this topic

Enjoy the offseason saint troll...

You know there is one thing the panthers and saints have in common....neither will be playing next week...lol

Why hasn't this idiot been banned yet?

Because we do not ban the mentally challenged.

He can't help it and we are better than that.

Never been more proud of this team.

I thought your team was supposed to walk away with the NFCSouth. What happened? You QB almost set the single season passing record. Guess the Saints just are what they have always been. A shitty football team.

Enjoy the offseason saint troll...

You know there is one thing the panthers and saints have in common....neither will be playing next week...lol

Great post.

Suck the Faints

actually it was FOUR QBs

Dont be too hard on the guy, I can understand why he is so proud, with their franchise 8-8 is a great season for them.

Our DT's playing today were practice squaders too...what's the point?

Oh please, we used THREE QBs to get to 7-9 last year. no one cut us any slack, you think anyone's shedding a tear for your Saints? think again

4....if you count Carr, I can see where you might not though.

hmmm the defense had some slipups, but it is still the same defense that held you guys to the worst stats of the year....Also, no running back that would be on any other NFL team?? So, Duece sucks now?? Brees also has every single receiver he has thrown to all year minus Bush

Oh and you guys had to score 21 points in the 4th to take the lead, and Brees got most of his yardage after the Panthers went up 30-10

Your team didn't give up and the final score showed that......One thing is though the Panthers are a completely different team in BoA then on the road

Shouldnt you be posting your bullshit "feel good" stories on your own board? We dont care, we won.

I would move this to smack.

HOWEVAH I want everyone to get their shot at his post. lol