Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackandgold10

Saints playing with Practice Squad Players

50 posts in this topic

Oh please, we used THREE QBs to get to 7-9 last year. no one cut us any slack, you think anyone's shedding a tear for your Saints? think again

4....if you count Carr, I can see where you might not though.

hmmm the defense had some slipups, but it is still the same defense that held you guys to the worst stats of the year....Also, no running back that would be on any other NFL team?? So, Duece sucks now?? Brees also has every single receiver he has thrown to all year minus Bush

Oh and you guys had to score 21 points in the 4th to take the lead, and Brees got most of his yardage after the Panthers went up 30-10

Your team didn't give up and the final score showed that......One thing is though the Panthers are a completely different team in BoA then on the road

I would move this to smack.

HOWEVAH I want everyone to get their shot at his post. lol

And the Saints werent even playing with any practice squad players, this dipshit is making stuff up

No he's right. Deuce Mcallister couldn't make any other NFL squad, along with half their players and coaches. :lol:

Suck it Aint fan. :dita:

All I'm gonna say is, this Saints fan behind me in the bar started talking poo about how they were gonna win, when Brees threw the go-ahead td.

And I'm thinking "You're an older guy, you presumably have seen many of the Saints' seasons...you should know that football almost always comes down to the last possession of the game.

It was sweet sweet revenge seeing Kasay kick the game winner, in spite of our defense's atrocious play.

Never been more proud of this team. Playing with a team made up of a lot of guys I never heard of. No running back that would be on any other NFL team. To almost beat the Panthers is just a tribute to heart, good coaching and determination. Can't wait to get those 18 players off of IR next year.

If Steve Smith ever gets hurt Jake is going to be in BIG trouble. You can only throw up prayers that get answered for so long.

See you guys after that first game loss in the playoffs! Your defense SUCKS lol.

You and Drew Brees have a lot in common, you are both going to cry yourself to sleep tonight.

someone call the waaaambulance....your team has to play with injuries.....sooo sad!

Congratulations on finishing 8-8, last in the division, missing out on the passing record, being the only team in the division to lose a division game at home, and generally sh*tting the bed when it really matters. A true testament to a great franchise.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

We have a winner!!!!!

I think this guy has a real shot at the douchebag of the year award