Photo
- - - - -

Saints playing with Practice Squad Players

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#16 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:41 PM

Never been more proud of this team.

I thought your team was supposed to walk away with the NFCSouth. What happened? You QB almost set the single season passing record. Guess the Saints just are what they have always been. A shitty football team.

#17 Charlotte49erFootball

Charlotte49erFootball

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:44 PM

Enjoy the offseason saint troll...

You know there is one thing the panthers and saints have in common....neither will be playing next week...lol

Great post.

Suck the Faints

#18 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:44 PM

actually it was FOUR QBs

#19 runrunpass

runrunpass

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

Dont be too hard on the guy, I can understand why he is so proud, with their franchise 8-8 is a great season for them.

#20 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

Our DT's playing today were practice squaders too...what's the point?

#21 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

Oh please, we used THREE QBs to get to 7-9 last year. no one cut us any slack, you think anyone's shedding a tear for your Saints? think again

4....if you count Carr, I can see where you might not though.

#22 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

hmmm the defense had some slipups, but it is still the same defense that held you guys to the worst stats of the year....Also, no running back that would be on any other NFL team?? So, Duece sucks now?? Brees also has every single receiver he has thrown to all year minus Bush

Oh and you guys had to score 21 points in the 4th to take the lead, and Brees got most of his yardage after the Panthers went up 30-10

Your team didn't give up and the final score showed that......One thing is though the Panthers are a completely different team in BoA then on the road

#23 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

Shouldnt you be posting your bullshit "feel good" stories on your own board? We dont care, we won.

#24 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,651 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

I would move this to smack.
HOWEVAH I want everyone to get their shot at his post. lol

#25 runrunpass

runrunpass

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:09 PM

And the Saints werent even playing with any practice squad players, this dipshit is making stuff up

#26 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,290 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

No he's right. Deuce Mcallister couldn't make any other NFL squad, along with half their players and coaches. :lol:

Suck it Aint fan. :dita:

#27 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

All I'm gonna say is, this Saints fan behind me in the bar started talking poo about how they were gonna win, when Brees threw the go-ahead td.

And I'm thinking "You're an older guy, you presumably have seen many of the Saints' seasons...you should know that football almost always comes down to the last possession of the game.

It was sweet sweet revenge seeing Kasay kick the game winner, in spite of our defense's atrocious play.

#28 uncpanther

uncpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

Never been more proud of this team. Playing with a team made up of a lot of guys I never heard of. No running back that would be on any other NFL team. To almost beat the Panthers is just a tribute to heart, good coaching and determination. Can't wait to get those 18 players off of IR next year.

If Steve Smith ever gets hurt Jake is going to be in BIG trouble. You can only throw up prayers that get answered for so long.

See you guys after that first game loss in the playoffs! Your defense SUCKS lol.

You and Drew Brees have a lot in common, you are both going to cry yourself to sleep tonight.

#29 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

someone call the waaaambulance....your team has to play with injuries.....sooo sad!

#30 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,050 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:34 PM

Congratulations on finishing 8-8, last in the division, missing out on the passing record, being the only team in the division to lose a division game at home, and generally sh*tting the bed when it really matters. A true testament to a great franchise.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

We have a winner!!!!!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com