Photo
- - - - -

Saints playing with Practice Squad Players

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

I think this guy has a real shot at the douchebag of the year award

#32 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,963 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

This was a great win. We had to go into a loud hostile dome needing to win. This was a formula for disaster in past years. But this team does what it has to in order to win. Sure we bent until we almost broke but we have a complete team this year who can win the game with either offense or defense. You know I am not a fan of our style of defense but have to say that we did some good things today. Standing up the defensive line so they could take different angles was inspired. We played well missing both starting tackles. If you think about it we didn't give up the big yards until the fourth quarter when our depth hurt us as we tired out. We need to be relentless on offense to keep the score lopsided. Gotta admit we put us some points in the first half. 30 points should win any game even in the playoffs.
If you think about it Jake and Smith gave us the chance to win both of the last two games. This time Kasay was money without the monsoons. Two weeks to get healthy. I really like our chances.

#33 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:50 PM

Thanks WDK,your sour grapes make the victory wine all the more sweet. :)

#34 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:56 PM

Oh please, we used THREE QBs to get to 7-9 last year. no one cut us any slack, you think anyone's shedding a tear for your Saints? think again

make that 4 QBs

#35 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,224 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Never been more proud of this team. Playing with a team made up of a lot of guys I never heard of. No running back that would be on any other NFL team. To almost beat the Panthers is just a tribute to heart, good coaching and determination. Can't wait to get those 18 players off of IR next year.

If Steve Smith ever gets hurt Jake is going to be in BIG trouble. You can only throw up prayers that get answered for so long.

See you guys after that first game loss in the playoffs! Your defense SUCKS lol.

Playing with a RB you never heard of? Like McAllister. Did you not even watch the game you fuging douchebag.

Your team sucks, your fans suck, and most of all YOU suck.

You were dominated all day. The only thing that made it close was that damn fumble that was given back to you.

Enjoy your LONG, LONG offseason.

Saints had their one decent year. You are firmly back where you belong.......in the CELLAR.

#36 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

Your right Deuce would get NO time for any other team and the best QB in the league is just a handicap for your team. Aints fans are the biggest joke in the world...the fact that the Panthers relaxed in the fourth quarter after waxing your asses in the first 7 quarters that we played you guys is not a tribute to the Aints its a wakeup call for the Panthers.

#37 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

the next time the saints go onto a field, they will be playing with practice squad members too.

#38 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

Just to clarify, Deuce is washed up.

#39 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Really man, the Aints did not get that name for nothing....the Panthers have been alive for 13 years...look what they have accomplished.

The Aints have been around for 40+ years......you have done nothing:p

Aints....Aints...Aints...Aints

And thank you for Jake :smilewinkgrin:

#40 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

I can't believe a team that went into the season with Shockey, Morgan and Deuce had troubles with injuries.

#41 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

Your right Deuce would get NO time for any other team and the best QB in the league is just a handicap for your team. Aints fans are the biggest joke in the world...the fact that the Panthers relaxed in the fourth quarter after waxing your asses in the first 7 quarters that we played you guys is not a tribute to the Aints its a wakeup call for the Panthers.

Dude have you seen Deuce run the ball this year? He looks like he is 45. Bush leading the league in TD's and goes on IR, Pierre Thomas, averaging 5 yards per carry out for the game, Stecker out all year, we had Mike Freakin Bell running the ball most of the game. He has been with the Saints like 2 weeks. They had a tight end catch a pass that I never heard of, they had 2 guys on defense that have been on the practice squad most of the year not to mention their 2 starting CB's, starting defensive end, starting tight etc. I just know if we had a full team we would have clearly won so that is why I am so excited about next year.

#42 BriningDaPain

BriningDaPain

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

Dude have you seen Deuce run the ball this year? He looks like he is 45. Bush leading the league in TD's and goes on IR, Pierre Thomas, averaging 5 yards per carry out for the game, Stecker out all year, we had Mike Freakin Bell running the ball most of the game. He has been with the Saints like 2 weeks. They had a tight end catch a pass that I never heard of, they had 2 guys on defense that have been on the practice squad most of the year not to mention their 2 starting CB's, starting defensive end, starting tight etc. I just know if we had a full team we would have clearly won so that is why I am so excited about next year.

Next year wasn't it suppose to be this year? you guys must get tired of telling yourself next year. you're just going to get disappointed again. :cuss:

#43 Edward Teach

Edward Teach

#PanthersMafia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

Guess it doesn't matter to you that we have a couple of injuries too...huh? Our two best DT's didn't play at all, and we lost Otah and Hangartner during the game. C'mon...let it go. You guys lost.

#44 BriningDaPain

BriningDaPain

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

Also how did Bell run most of the game?? he had 3 atts and Duces had 8 .

#45 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,133 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:07 AM

:sleep: :nopity:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com