Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Christmas miracle

53 posts in this topic

Its ok to blame the Christians for all the worlds problems when you sit back on your high horse and do nothing.

Merry Christmas

How the hell do either of you know what CWG does with his time and money?

ugh

Nice story JOAT.

And Scrum is right. Leave the debates elsewhere. It's disrespectful and asinine.

If you want to convince people to listen to your point of view, acting like a prick when someone tells a nice story isn't the way to do it. It just makes you look like a petty little twit.

Why don't you sponsor one or two of the remaining billion African kids who didn't die during this woman's operation in remembrance of your mother then? Because your posts in this thread amount to pissing into the wind.

Who says I dont?

and away we go......

Happy to hear about your family friend JOAT.

He doesn't conform to their way of thinking, so therefore, CWG does nothing to benefit anyone. Everyone knows you must be a Christian and go to church twice-weekly to do good.

Glad there was a wonderful outcome to your situation, JOAT. It's always nice to hear good news amidst the sea of negativity.

Its ok to blame the Christians for all the worlds problems when you sit back on your high horse and do nothing.

Merry Christmas

That's not really where I was going...

Im just looking for a list of atheist organizations that do all this "good" because we all know it must be way more than the Christian ones.

Im waiting...

There are at least 10 bashing Christian posts on here each week and thats ok, but JOAT was just posting something nice and one dick had to try and ruin it. Yeah I said dick.

Oh but wait, there are soooo many good "atheist" organizations that do so much. Ive heard of.......oh well Im sure they are out there.

http://www.africaguide.com/charity.htm

Lots of non-religious ones there.

I don't think that there are "athiest" organizations dedicated to anything, as there is no real reason for "athiests" to have "aid organizations" so they can try and convert people, which is the primary mission of most Christian aid organizations.