2 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:52 PM

I know of three cases if this.I am in the Army (where slightly not smart people tend to collect sometimes) and I know of three occasions where someone has married a girl, divorced her no more than 6 months later, and then a few months after that marries her again. Where is the sense in this? Anyone else know of a case?

#2 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

happened all the time in the Navy too.

I was stationed on Guam and the one I always enjoyed was the highschool lovers. 18-19 y/o's who got married because it was true love. When in actuallity he was leaving to go halfway across the world and they both freaked out. There was at least one couple a month who showed up in this situation.

Within 6 months he would be going out to sea and she would turn into a complete *****. Screwing every dude within a 10 mile radius. He would show back up and she would want a divorce. He would always "never understand". Awesomeness to see thier crushed faces. I hate stupid people.

#3 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:21 PM

:rolleyes:

Is there anywhere can I get a list of those who are getting shipped out to Guam and their home addresses?

j/k
I think adultery is for scumbags...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com