Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its gonna snow this weekend..,

83 posts in this topic

Posted

In other words, rain. Cold, cold rain.

Also means lots of flight delays out of Charlotte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

It has gotten critical in North Meck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

still haven't seen anything of the frozen variety down in matthews! And the thermometer says 32.4... all rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

fugin snow... at the worst time possible. I got my graduation tomorrow and my family flight was cancelled due to weather. They were the only reason I'm attending this poo. Ugh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

33 here in the Thrill as I'm leaving, it's just nasty ass rain. Think it's the same in MyPa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

fugin snow... at the worst time possible. I got my graduation tomorrow and my family flight was cancelled due to weather. They were the only reason I'm attending this poo. Ugh...

sorry dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Also means lots of flight delays out of Charlotte.

Since you know the airline business what are my chances of getting a flight from Charlotte to Philly this weekend? I know my flight tomorrow will probably be a no-go but Grandma couldn't hold out and passed about an hour ago so I need to get up there. I think the are calling for 6"-12" in the Philly area if I am not mistaken. If you don't think the chances of me getting a flight out by Sunday are good, I will probably plan on driving up Sunday morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Since you know the airline business what are my chances of getting a flight from Charlotte to Philly this weekend? I know my flight tomorrow will probably be a no-go but Grandma couldn't hold out and passed about an hour ago so I need to get up there. I think the are calling for 6"-12" in the Philly area if I am not mistaken. If you don't think the chances of me getting a flight out by Sunday are good, I will probably plan on driving up Sunday morning.

Honestly with the way this system is moving up the east coast your best bet is to drive. But with that said if your flight is in the morning there is a good possibilty you will get out. If it is in the afternoon i wouldn't even go to the airport. Flights will be getting cancelled in the afternoon due to crew timing out on duty time.

Sorry to hear your Grandma passed away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Honestly with the way this system is moving up the east coast your best bet is to drive. But with that said if your flight is in the morning there is a good possibilty you will get out. If it is in the afternoon i wouldn't even go to the airport. Flights will be getting cancelled in the afternoon due to crew timing out on duty time.

Sorry to hear your Grandma passed away.

Thanks for the info....it is an early afternoon flight....I will plan on driving or trying to fly out Monday if that isn't too late. Will I get my $$$ back for the flight or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Honestly dont know different airlines have different rules. I know you should atleast get a credit if you cancel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites