Photo
- - - - -

Its gonna snow this weekend..,

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#76 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,332 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:44 PM

still haven't seen anything of the frozen variety down in matthews! And the thermometer says 32.4... all rain

#77 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,309 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:45 PM

fugin snow... at the worst time possible. I got my graduation tomorrow and my family flight was cancelled due to weather. They were the only reason I'm attending this poo. Ugh...

#78 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:27 PM

33 here in the Thrill as I'm leaving, it's just nasty ass rain. Think it's the same in MyPa.

#79 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,896 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:33 PM

fugin snow... at the worst time possible. I got my graduation tomorrow and my family flight was cancelled due to weather. They were the only reason I'm attending this poo. Ugh...

sorry dude

#80 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,385 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:40 PM

Also means lots of flight delays out of Charlotte.

Since you know the airline business what are my chances of getting a flight from Charlotte to Philly this weekend? I know my flight tomorrow will probably be a no-go but Grandma couldn't hold out and passed about an hour ago so I need to get up there. I think the are calling for 6"-12" in the Philly area if I am not mistaken. If you don't think the chances of me getting a flight out by Sunday are good, I will probably plan on driving up Sunday morning.

#81 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

Since you know the airline business what are my chances of getting a flight from Charlotte to Philly this weekend? I know my flight tomorrow will probably be a no-go but Grandma couldn't hold out and passed about an hour ago so I need to get up there. I think the are calling for 6"-12" in the Philly area if I am not mistaken. If you don't think the chances of me getting a flight out by Sunday are good, I will probably plan on driving up Sunday morning.

Honestly with the way this system is moving up the east coast your best bet is to drive. But with that said if your flight is in the morning there is a good possibilty you will get out. If it is in the afternoon i wouldn't even go to the airport. Flights will be getting cancelled in the afternoon due to crew timing out on duty time.

Sorry to hear your Grandma passed away.

#82 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,385 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

Honestly with the way this system is moving up the east coast your best bet is to drive. But with that said if your flight is in the morning there is a good possibilty you will get out. If it is in the afternoon i wouldn't even go to the airport. Flights will be getting cancelled in the afternoon due to crew timing out on duty time.

Sorry to hear your Grandma passed away.

Thanks for the info....it is an early afternoon flight....I will plan on driving or trying to fly out Monday if that isn't too late. Will I get my $$$ back for the flight or no?

#83 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

Honestly dont know different airlines have different rules. I know you should atleast get a credit if you cancel.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com