Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan out, Seinfeld in?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Likes growling fetus eating death metal

Hates Seinfeld

At least your consistent

I love misconceptions. Especially ignorant ones. I like all kinds of music. Old school rap, classic rock, grunge, progressive rock, heavy metal, progressive metal, etc. I'm not into the extreme poo you're talking about. Thanks for playing, but you fail.

As for Seinfeld, I mean what is the appeal? I don't find it funny at all. I have a different taste of humor I guess.

Posted

It'd be as easy for us to explain that to you as it would be for you to explain to us what is the appeal of garbage "I Hate My Father" music.

Posted

Conan also needs to get better guest to at least compete with letterman

Posted

It'd be as easy for us to explain that to you as it would be for you to explain to us what is the appeal of garbage "I Hate My Father" music.

God you people are ignorant. Just because I don't love Nickleback doesn't mean my music is garbage. This has to be the biggest congregation of close minded people I've ever seen.

Posted

So? Your music still sucks.

Posted

Eat a dick.

Posted

That the title for Babyeaters Anonymous' next CD?

Posted

Let it go, MMH. You're not mad at me. You're mad at him. He can't control you anymore.

Posted

:lol:

Posted

Metal haters, shove an icicle up you ass! Then go cry as you beat off to your DMB, Coldplay and U2.