Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last minute christmas gift help please!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

As with all major questions in life I humbly come to the Hudddlers seeking your help. Wifey wants a poster of BOA stadium for her office this Christmas and I can't find one, or at least one under 99 dollars. I've been to South Park and Carolina Place and the shop at the stadium. Anybody know where I can find an aerial view of stadium here in town? Please help, an old mans sex life depends on it

Merry Christmas

Posted

You can get the one they have on display at the stadium store, unframed, for like $45 I thought? :confused: No?

I'd blow up this picture that Zod took for the office. This is one of my favorite Panthers pics of all time. It's actually on the wall in my home office.

Posted

I would go with the worm on the unicycle if I were you.

worm32.gif

Try Ebay, I see pics of BOA, and even some with the old Erricson name on there all the time.

Merry Christmas buddy, and good luck! :cheers2:

Posted

cant you just get a picture on the interwebs and take it to kinkos and have them blow it up poster size?

Posted

My boss has a GREAT one downstairs in his office....I wonder if he'd notice if it was gone...I'll sell it to you for $99.99

Posted

Try this...

...above pic on ebay...

...or this...

...or even this...

..thats all I got. I hope you get what you need, Merry Christmas...

Posted

thanks folks, I'm headed back to the stadium tomorrow to see what they have. If not Allposters.com has a cool panoramic that I'll get she'll just to wait til next week

Thanks ...