Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My dog

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Really sorry to hear that man.

One of my dogs had a heat stroke during the summer, she pulled through, but it looked bad for a while. One of the worst days of my life. I'll pray for the little guy.

Posted

Hugs buddy. This is gonna be a tough two months emotionally. I'll keep you and Dawn in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted

Sorry to hear that. I went through the exact same thing last year Bo. I still miss her.

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is never easy, especially one as loyal as a dog.

Posted

Sorry guy- hang in there for your buddy.

Posted

Sorry Bo... that sucks. We lost our 13 y.o. dachsund in 2006 and that was one of the toughest days of my life.

Posted

I feel your pain....sorry.

Posted

Sorry man :(

Posted

Sorry Bo. I can definitely sympathize. My soon-to-be-wife and I had to euthanize both of her dobies within about 6 months of each other last year. :( Wonderful dogs they were! One was to bone cancer and the other to a horrible complication from pancreatitis. They'll always be missed but we remember all the great memories they gave us in their short 5 years. You will too. My condolences!

Posted

Sympathy from me, Bo.

Posted

damn Bo...very sorry to hear this...you too squirrel. The pets become such a big part of the family so fast...sorry again!

Posted

Sorry about your dogs, Bo. I wish we could be able to hear them talk or know what wrong with them before it's too late. That what make it hard sometime to have pets. He in my prayer.