Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mush

Gonna be a nice playoff tailgate

92 posts in this topic

I have decided that in spite of my antisocial personality disorder, I will do my best to congregate with the huddle before the game at the tailgate

I have decided that in spite of my antisocial personality disorder, I will do my best to congregate with the huddle before the game at the tailgate

I will pay for all your drinks if you do. Come on....you unsociable ass! :cheers2:

I may have to drop by for a huddle playoff tailgate

I will pay for all your drinks if you do. Come on....you unsociable ass! :cheers2:

Then you will have a lot of extra cash since I don't drink :o

Then you will have a lot of extra cash since I don't drink :o

Foot massage? :D

I may have to drop by for a huddle playoff tailgate

You will....or else. :cool:

Foot massage? :D

we'll see.... lets take it one bidet at a time.... would you guys like me to bring the portable bidet?

we'll see.... lets take it one bidet at a time.... would you guys like me to bring the portable bidet?

I triple double dog dare ya! Squirt guns, and things of those sorts don't count. :D

yes, yes, I am already smelling steaks and shrimp........

Salad, potatoes, some of 9lives potato salad, some kind of rolls, baked beans, and some of the best desserts brought by various people.....

IMHO - steaks are not the easiest thing to cook for a large crowd. It's impressive sounding, yes - but not too practical unless you hire someone who is used to doing steak for 100 in a short period of time. Something like what 9Lives did with the low country boil was very popular, still impressive with the shrimp and crab (although I did impale myself on those crab shells enough to make me give up on them). I know we've done steaks before, but it was not easy and it was almost impossible to cook them to people's tastes. I know that I am not the only one who has said this, but I will be the one to take the heat for saying it - it's what I do.

And I am envisioning $1000 in the Toys for Tots collection bucket.....

IMHO - steaks are not the easiest thing to cook for a large crowd. It's impressive sounding, yes - but not too practical unless you hire someone who is used to doing steak for 100 in a short period of time. Something like what 9Lives did with the low country boil was very popular, still impressive with the shrimp and crab (although I did impale myself on those crab shells enough to make me give up on them). I know we've done steaks before, but it was not easy and it was almost impossible to cook them to people's tastes.

I don't recall any crab........:confused:

Not only that....we can get anything done that we set our minds to, that is a fact.

Prepare for 100 people in a short period of time........are you kidding me???