Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mush

Gonna be a nice playoff tailgate

92 posts in this topic

We had rather large shrimp, and crawfish, which are small, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Those type of crabs are very large bodied, and from the West coast anyway.

yes - they had a very hard shell and were sharp - I know I'm not crazy - somebody help me out :lol:

enough about the food...can we focus on the bring the Canadian to Charlotte idea?!!!!

any takers on a place to stay? :D

You have been told already. :D

enough about the food...can we focus on the bring the Canadian to Charlotte idea?!!!!

Get the thumb to working....you got plenty of time....we'll put you up somewhere. :D

Can't wait to attend another playoff game/tailgate this season.....awesome :D

yes - they had a very hard shell and were sharp - I know I'm not crazy - somebody help me out :lol:

Porcupine....Armadillo.....????

That's not the point mush - but that's why I was willing to take the heat for saying it since I figured you'd get bent out of shape over it. Might as well be me who does it instead of any others who don't like to make waves. I can handle it.

I don't think he was getting bent out of shape GTG, but I do find it amazing the amount of complaints people have about FREE FOOD, that all they have to do is show up and eat.

Some, that complain don't get there until it's time to eat and go in, just at the last minute, but the ones that cry the loudest. Want something different, want it done different....get there early and do it then would be my suggestion. Showing up to only eat, and then complain, or complain about what is the upcoming plan, and then follow the same arrival pattern, is not beneficial to anybody if you ask me.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat