Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mush

Gonna be a nice playoff tailgate

92 posts in this topic

I'm only hanging if we have fun and there is 9lives nanner pudding.

Sooooo, Im INNNNNNN.

Hey me and my brother will be attending our first Panthers game! We're so stoaked. We'd love to join in with fellow huddlers at the tailgate. It sounds like the food is free. Is there anything we need to bring?

Can I someone just give me some more info on the huddler tailgate? Where to find it, how long it lasts, etc.

Also if anyone knows a good place to park I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks and see you in Charlotte!!! :woot: :woot:

Morgul, food is free , but a donation for toys for tots is expected. Please be generous. If you plan on drinking alcohol you'll need to bring that. Plenty of parking downtown. Expect to pay 30 close to stadium , cheaper as you get further away. You can ride train downtown and walk 3 blocks to tailgate for 3 bucks round trip and parking is free.

Look for a thread like this coming up------

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/742-official-panthers-bucs-tailgate-thread.html

Got our SECOND night game this year, yay! All I have to do is wake up, eat breakfast, and head into town. Gonna be GREAT!!!!!

Thanks Bubba. My bro and I don't drink but we'll definitely be donating to Toys for Tots. Awesome set up. Eating free food and donating to a good cause.

Make sure to introduce yourself. There are some great folks at the tailgates!

It was a nice way of telling you there were no dungeness crab claws there, or any other, unless someone other than myself brought them....go figure.

Ranucci, or someone else might have brought some snow crab legs, or some other type....but no...I don't recall.

Alcohol levels in your brain are starting to get to you....we had snowcrab legs at the Low Country Boil tailgate. Maybe that is what they are remembering.

yes - they had a very hard shell and were sharp - I know I'm not crazy - somebody help me out :lol:

GTG is absolutely correct....we had snowcrab legs in the Low Country Boil.

Clifton....don't worry about it. Memory is the first thing to go when you hit your age.;)