Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's Up, Playing Santa right now? :D

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Its only 8pm in AK, so I am still waiting- juST GOT DONE making Santa Cookies ;)

Posted

Im up but not playing Santa. Fxing to go to bed in the next 30 minutes.

Posted

...and watching "A Christmas Story" for the 10,000th time in my life... :lol:

Posted

I hate that movie.

Posted

Watching "A Christmas Carol" with Alistair Sim, On DVD. TCM stopped playing it a few years ago so I had to buy it.

Posted

I hate that movie.

its engrained in my mind at this point... :lol:

Posted

Took care of the "Santa" stuff just before going to work.

Posted

We just finished Christmas gifts at 2 am lol....We woke the kids (crazy) around 1:30am they will play for a hour and pass out..I get to sleep in and in the morning we cook while they play with the new toys they got.

Posted

Its 12am now (AK time) -- bout to get some christmas booty them put out presents :D

Posted

Wait..

What do you mean..."playing" Santa..

You mean....he's not....real?!?!

My life is a lie!

D;

Posted

at work actually. Dont celebrate christmas. But to all who do Merry Christmas!!!

Posted

My ass is dragging! I haven't done the Santa thing in about 15-20 yrs, my daughter is 31! Since we have custody of her two kids we had to get back into the swing of things. The 4 y/o would not go to sleep so we were up untill 1 am getting everything put out. The he decides to get up and wake everybody up before 6! We have family coming for lunch so we are getting ready for that and I want to go tape a short nap. Thats what the 4 y/o is doing. I ought to go wake him up!

I hope all of you are having a merry Christmas, remember those that are serving in the military and can't be home. I served four years and made it home one year for Christmas. The airline lost my luggage so I didn't have anything to wear. There was a really bad ice storm that knocked out the power for seveeral days and a drunk rear ended me while I was driving my Mom's new Chrysler! Talk about a wonderful Holiday! I was glad to head back to base.