Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Hackett > Jarrett

35 posts in this topic

The number of threads started about Jarrett and Hackett since the start of the season > the number of passes both have caught combined? :)

I figure that Hackett was in there because based on practice, he gave the team the best receiving threat. Doesn't mean anything more than that. In 2 weeks things may be the same or different. Fox isn't likely to have favorites at this time of year. It is about producing or sitting, for players and teams. Jarrett is going to be here for a while. At least until his rookie contract is over. He is worth what we are paying him.

I think that Jarrett has been more valuable to the Panthers than Hackett this year. He has had some big third down catches this year.

i didnt think hackett knew what to do once he caught the ball....

He had a nice play, but he also left a first down on the field. Having 1 nice play doesn't exactly settle anything. I'd still start Jarrett.

Hackett just has to stay healthy for 3 more games...I think he can do that ;)

yesterday, if asked about Hackett he was a waste of money and trash AND Jarrett was the "man". One game, and a decent grab and now the switch roles? Jarrett has the better build and hands....has done nothing but make 3rd down grabs w/ Jake rarely going to the 3rd wideout. Jarrett is a long term guy we need to continue to work w/ .....Hackett is an injury prone guy we can't count on..I'm hoping Jarrett is active again next game.

I think both guys could do well if given the chance. The 3rd receiver just hasn't gotten many opportunities in our offense this year.

i think both are good and we just need to run some 4 wr sets

both bring different skill sets.... I am impressed with Jarrett as he seems to have taken a major stride from last year

Jarrett is going to be here for a while. At least until his rookie contract is over. He is worth what we are paying him.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? uhh . . . . . can he read the playbook yet??????? he should be cut immediately.

Both bring alot to the table but I still lean toward Jarrett :hat: