Photo
- - - - -

Choke Artists! How come the trolls havent crashed the bored yet?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

The Saints really do know how to choke a game away. Thanks guys for our first round bye. We really took the life out of ya today. GG!

#2 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

We were the ones who came real close to choking...

The saints fought back and it was very impressive

Edited by Go To Girl, 28 December 2008 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

Damn, I thought this was about the Bucs. 0-4 down the stretch! 9-3 ended up at 9-7, and missing the playoffs. We broke their spirit!

#4 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

We were the ones who came real close to choking...

The saints fought back and it was very impressive

I was making a mockery of a previous thread. They had a lead late in the 4th quarter and lost. They choked. We let up.

#5 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

I was making a mockery of a previous thread. They had a lead late in the 4th quarter and lost. They choked. We let up.

Allright. Be nice. You did let up today. You know the Panthers should have beat the Giants. Be carefull, anybody can beat anybody this year in the playoffs!

#6 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:31 AM

Allright. Be nice. You did let up today. You know the Panthers should have beat the Giants. Be carefull, anybody can beat anybody this year in the playoffs!

It was a great game. I couldn't believe we were up 20 points and NO came back to take the lead in the 4th. Brees had an unbelievable game. It could have gone either way but I'm glad we won.

#7 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

I guess you and your brother Saints fans who have been polluting this board for 2 months will start predictions for next year now? We have seen how accurate your precognitive abilities are.

Nothing going forward from this point will change the fact that the Panthers have owned your sorry ass collection of busts, misfits, and castoffs again. Now run your sorry ass back to the Saints' boards and lick your wounds for the next 8 months. We'll start again then.

#8 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

I guess you and your brother Saints fans who have been polluting this board for 2 months will start predictions for next year now? We have seen how accurate your precognitive abilities are.

Nothing going forward from this point will change the fact that the Panthers have owned your sorry ass collection of busts, misfits, and castoffs again. Now run your sorry ass back to the Saints' boards and lick your wounds for the next 8 months. We'll start again then.

Who says I'm done here, Santa-Claus? I will tell you if and when I decide to leave, which isn't any time soon. I have a prediction for you! You are an idiot, see, and next year you will be an idiot again! How's that?

#9 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

Who says I'm done here, Santa-Claus? I will tell you if and when I decide to leave, which isn't any time soon. I have a prediction for you! You are an idiot, see, and next year you will be an idiot again! How's that?

I'm glad you posted that because

We have seen how accurate your precognitive abilities are.

#10 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,645 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

Leave the poor little retarted Saints fan alone. All he wants for Christmas is to see what it is really like to pull for a winning franchise.....thus, he plays here.

#11 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:18 PM

Poor Aints....you guys take the Sucs and have fun on the golf course....we're still playing football ;)

#12 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:29 AM

The only thing that beat me today was the clock. Your panties couldn't stop me, that's for sure.

#13 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:36 PM

The only thing that beat me today was the clock. Your panties couldn't stop me, that's for sure.

must suck to be 0-8 vs the clock :(

#14 Retemnav

Retemnav

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:01 PM

i know we gave you another one, but you still can't spell cock with a L

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com