Photo
- - - - -

Justice Served.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,260 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:17 PM

Bolt, nice to see you are still here.

That was a heckuva game last night for sure. And oh yea the chargers need to resign Sproles some kinda bad.

Floyd comes back next week, Indy would be wise to get ready.

It's gonna be interesting to see what Sproles is looking for come contract time. He has earned it. And if he does go into FA, I'm sure there will be "Sign Sproles" threads on about 27-28 team boards.

Indy will be ready ... the last 5 years of games has made sure of that.

#17 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:24 PM

i respect cutler for playing and having type 1 or 2....i forgot but it takes heart

#18 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, I commented about midway through the late games that things were going TOO perfect. Thank god it didn't get ruined.

And to New England fans who wanna complain about us being in and them not, I have this for you: 30-10.

Posted Image

Damn....thats pitiful :yikes:

#19 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,373 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:34 AM

It's gonna be interesting to see what Sproles is looking for come contract time. He has earned it. And if he does go into FA, I'm sure there will be "Sign Sproles" threads on about 27-28 team boards.

Indy will be ready ... the last 5 years of games has made sure of that.

I would assume that he knows his value, or perceived value.....but you never know with athletes.

Yup, Indy will come to play, but I would guess that the Chargers will too. San Diego could easily take this one from them.

#20 APCegr

APCegr

Huddle Engineer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:48 AM

I really do see San Diego taking this from Indy, as much as I am an Indy fan, both of these teams are on roll right now but who is hotter? Indy by far is hotter but Philip Rivers has the chip on his shoulder for being snubbed out of the Pro-Bowl. I think the chargers are under estimated but who knows if they can roll on Indy... shall be a great game on Saturday night, im looking forward to it. I woud love to see Chargers/Panthers superbowl in Tampa, that would be pretty sweet!

#21 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,373 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:40 AM

I really do see San Diego taking this from Indy, as much as I am an Indy fan, both of these teams are on roll right now but who is hotter? Indy by far is hotter but Philip Rivers has the chip on his shoulder for being snubbed out of the Pro-Bowl. I think the chargers are under estimated but who knows if they can roll on Indy... shall be a great game on Saturday night, im looking forward to it. I woud love to see Chargers/Panthers superbowl in Tampa, that would be pretty sweet!

Both team are on a roll right now, and the Chargers match up against Indy better than almost all of the teams in the league. Should be a really good game.

Indy will want revenge for last years early exit, but the Chargers have been pretty damn good at home the past few years.

My $0.02, don't take the over.

#22 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:46 AM

The champ looks kind of slowed down. Reggie Wayne is hard to cover healthy. I think its gonna be a close game. LT running like the old LT. But he only seems to do that when his head is in the game. I think most of LT's problem are upstairs.

#23 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,373 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

Manning is playing as well as Rivers and vice versa.

LT seems healthy, for the first time this year.

The Chargers D is playing football instead of water polo.

Will be a very good game.

#24 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:35 PM

Bolts/Panthers Super Bowl. I like it.

Didn't realize it was being played in Bizarro World this year :)

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com