Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unicar15

Peter King on Fox

42 posts in this topic

I havent paid much attention to him, but why Billick?

He's was in baltimore for a while under the title of a offensive guru head coach. Yet to my knwoledege never created a consistent talented offence.

Reminds me of Gruden

I'd have no problem with Fox leading us to a good season next year and then promoting from within.

The only thing anyone has said that makes any sense in this thread is that Peter King's a tool.

I'd have no problem with Fox leading us to a good season next year and then promoting from within.

Magazu??

Magazu??

Or Davidson, or Meeks? Magazu is a hell of a coach we need to keep him at all costs.

If Cowher can convince Labeau to come to Carolina with him, fire fox tommorow.

If not extend him tomorrow. Either way do NOT let this team have a lame duck year.

I havent paid much attention to him, but why Billick?

He's was in baltimore for a while under the title of a offensive guru head coach. Yet to my knwoledege never created a consistent talented offence.

Reminds me of Gruden

Both those guys have Super Bowl rings.

Just sayin'.

The problem is throughout the league everyone thinks Fox is a good coach. Well except people here on this board. I don't see what the problem is. If he coaches well, we try to make a deal with him, if not he becomes a FA and we look for another coach. For the record I would extend him with a favorable buy out clause, but I also think he is a good coach so I am in the minority around here. I give much much more credit to Dick Labeau that I do Cowher.

A HC is responsible for motivating their teams as much as they are responsible for X's and O's. Cowher was one of the best motivators ever to coach in the NFL.

Not to mention...can you imagine the cast he would assemble starting with the Steelers GM, Kevin Colbert and their cap manager?? I mean sweet lord talk about evaluating talent and managing a cap. The Steelers CONSISTENTLY have the lowest cap number in the league and are always one of the best teams. Give me that combo all day long with Jerry Richardson's pockets..

We need to go after Billick, Cowher or Shanahan.

Um, the Steelers had to fight to get under the cap this year.

Can we please stop being dumb?