#1 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,735 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

Each of the Panthers' three opponents are obviously mortal enemies, but they have different sets of obnoxious tendancies that makes me hate them.

1) The Atlanta Falcons. They've kind of always been the traditional carolina rivalry... and the worst thing about them is their players, their entire team in general. admittedly they've done a nice job cleaning house, but i still retain the hatred of the vick/hall/crumpler era. their fan base is utterly brainless... but i confess to finding them as hard to hate now that they've had some decent players step in.

2) The New Orleans Saints. I like the saint's players, for the most part. Brees is a good guy, and ...wait... hmmm. ok so i hate most of the saints players. mainly because they're so VASTLY overrated. the saints wouldn't be half as annoying if it weren't for their buttlicking fanbase. they aren't as educationally challenged as atlanta fans, but their blind homerness is excruciating. their team is in last place in the division, but you'd think they were superbowl champs.

3) The Tampa Bay Buccaneers. i hate them. oh how i hate them. but i hate them in an begrudgingly-admiring sort of way. i hate hate hate jeff garcia, and i want to see julius peppers go bowling with his head, but he's a good quarterback, their coaching staff is top notch, they have a terrific defense and - i admit - a great fanbase. the bucs fans on this forum have been classy and provided some excellent discussions. plus that pirate ship at their home stadium is sick. BoA needs some cannons, IMO.

Here's to tampa bay and carolina repping the NFC South in the playoffs while the saints and falcons eat popcorn in february. :cheers2:

#2 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

plus that pirate ship at their home stadium is sick. BoA needs some cannons, IMO.

That probably has something to do with them being the ''Buccaneers''...

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,735 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

That probably has something to do with them being the ''Buccaneers''...

maybe so, but cannon-wielding panthers would have an other-worldly intimidation factor. :gnorsi:

#4 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:03 PM

How bout a big Panther robot that comes out and snatches ignorant Falcon and Saint fans for our entertainment.

#5 magicman_buc

magicman_buc

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

the falcons usually have a pretty good halftime show in which all the tunnels are blocked off and a meat necklace wearing Mike Vick is released with 10 to 15 pitbulls.... can't put a price on a show like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.