• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mark V

Mark V

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Jenkins offsides in 4th and 1 foot gives 9ers a big 1st down. A couple plays later, Foster puts the ball on the carpet, but it is luckily scooped by a teammate.

I wish you well, and happy trails, gents.

#2 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

I feel for Foster. He was a huge reason why we got to the Super Bowl in 2003, but he never reached his full potential. I will never forget that run against the Eagles in the playoffs, I was there and it was a great moment.

For Jenkins...Good Riddance

#3 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

I feel for Foster. He was a huge reason why we got to the Super Bowl in 2003, but he never reached his full potential. I will never forget that run against the Eagles in the playoffs, I was there and it was a great moment.

For Jenkins...Good Riddance

I wouldn't say he was a HUGE reason...he was big in the game against the Rams, and he had that 1 run against Philly, but what's he really do the rest of the season except spell Davis?

#4 Mark V

Mark V

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:07 PM

Holding, defense, number 77, 5 yard penalty, automatic first down.

Miss ya Jenks.

#5 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:51 PM

I wouldn't say he was a HUGE reason...he was big in the game against the Rams, and he had that 1 run against Philly, but what's he really do the rest of the season except spell Davis?

I remember our offense looking lifeless in the Super Bowl until Foster busted out that run for a td. I also recall him having a good overtime against the Colts helping us with a huge upset to tell the rest of the world that the Panthers were legit. He was the perfect compliment to Davis that year.

#6 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

I remember our offense looking lifeless in the Super Bowl until Foster busted out that run for a td. I also recall him having a good overtime against the Colts helping us with a huge upset to tell the rest of the world that the Panthers were legit. He was the perfect compliment to Davis that year.

I guess I shouldn't argue with someone who has a decently-complicated math concept as his forum name.

#7 Mark V

Mark V

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

For anyone that got to watch that game, 9ers showed heart that I haven't seen in a long time. Congrats to them.

#8 Deangelofan

Deangelofan

Homer but not hopeless

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:14 PM

For anyone that got to watch that game, 9ers showed heart that I haven't seen in a long time. Congrats to them.

I loved it. I think Singletary has clinched the head coaching job.

#9 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

I love it when the JESTS lose. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.