Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Crazy V2

Official Offseason Mock Timeline and Rules Thread

30 posts in this topic

I kinda think we need to bump the draft back maybe the March 27th and April 6th. Several big name schools don't have pro days until the week of March 22nd and I think it may be best to wait until then. But that's just me, does anyone else have any feedback on this?

I have decided to withdraw as the Cincinnatti GM, I just don't have enough time to dedicate to it and will watch with interest instead. Hopefully there is someone else out there that is interested in a GM spot that didn't get a chance to sign up early on. Hope it's no big inconvenience to anyone.

Ill take Cincy, I've been in this every year we've done it. I had San Fran last year, did very well with them.

Ill take Cincy, I've been in this every year we've done it. I had San Fran last year, did very well with them.

someone else already took them over

If there is a team available I would like to get them.

If there is a team available I would like to get them.

Pretty sure every team is taken as we started this back in January.

is the draft still sunday?

Yes, the date is still this Sunday currently, but I'm considering moving it March 28th and April 4th.

I might make a suggestion of focusing on one round per day. That way people know they need to just hang around for their pick and then they can mve on. Trynig to have everyone on one day for 3 round wills be tough.