Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here, panthers fan from NY

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

New here to the boards, found this site looking around for some good panthers sites the other week. Been a panthers fan since they were announced and i dumped the bills(live in rochester so bills fan was natural). Was a huge charlotte hornets fan so when carolina got a football team i jumped on it. my first live panthers game(and only live home game) was a preseason game against the bills. seen every game they have played in buffalo and got to the giants/panthers game 2 weeks back. anyways thats my intro, now just hoping this year i can pickup that panthers superbowl champs shirt.

Posted · Report post

welcome

Posted · Report post

Welcome, keep coming back.

Posted · Report post

Welcome

Posted · Report post

Welcome SS23. Did you represent at the Meadowlands?

Posted · Report post

Welcome.

Posted · Report post

i sure did, had my 2003 nfc champs shirt on under the peppers alternate jersey, with my panthers coat to go with. was in the endzone we scored almost every time in, and sadly the last fg attempt. but i was yelling for every thing i could haha. did have some nice interactions with all those giants fans around of coruse too, one of whom i went with. im confident though after seeing that game if called correctly we have them

Posted · Report post

Welcome man....I met a girl yesterday while watching the game who was from Baltimore and was a die-hard Panther fan.....nice to see our fan base swelling :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

Kia Ora Comrade