Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have made some pretty shitty Pizza in the past, but we changed the recipe!

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I eat dominoes whenever I'm in the mood for over processed chubby pizza and pizza hut is closed or I don't feel like driving to the nearest pizza hut which is three miles away instead of having dominoes whom can deliver because their nearest location is half a mile away

well actually I prefer real pizzeria pizza but sometimes I jones for pizza hut because their pepperoni is the best I've ever had. It's got a crispiness no other pizza place I've eaten at has on their pizza

Posted · Report post

My future stepkids cousin is the ringmaster for the circus coming into town this month, he's a crazy talented magician. They built the show around him, now that's some showbiz gig.

Posted · Report post

Not gonna lie. I thought it was fuggin incredible. I had Domino's pizza right before they started that ad campaign, and all I could think was "holy crap, this is edible." The crust is doused in garlic butter (Papa John's fans rejoice) and the sauce is a lot better; it's darker so they might be making it out of tomatoes now. Then I saw the ads and it all came together.

I used to eat Domino's Pizza in college because they delivered til 4 am and I was getting hammered. It was purely survival at that point. Now, who knows, I might actually prefer it.

And even if you don't like it, this will force the other delivery pizza makers to step their game up. Sunny days ahead, I say. Morbidly obese, greasy-faced, sunny days.

Posted · Report post

yes pizza GREAT after hard boozen. college good for morning, noon, night, hot, cold, old.

i try to stay away, cause I'm borderline big boned...

tips:

best frozen- digiorno

best current bang for buck- sams 5meat for $9 feeds 3 normal adults, 2 fat ones.

Posted · Report post

Not gonna lie. I thought it was fuggin incredible. I had Domino's pizza right before they started that ad campaign, and all I could think was "holy crap, this is edible." The crust is doused in garlic butter (Papa John's fans rejoice) and the sauce is a lot better; it's darker so they might be making it out of tomatoes now. Then I saw the ads and it all came together.

:lol:

Posted · Report post

for the franchises...I prefer Papa Johns but its a little too expensive. Anything else is a local brand. ;)

Posted · Report post

We were too lazy to cook tonight and ordered the 2 mediium one toppings for $11.98 deal.

They took what was an extremely ordinary pizza and made it even worse. Blech, last time I ever do Dominos.

Posted · Report post

Dominos sandwiches are quite tasty though.

Posted · Report post

fug dominos... little ceasar's 5.55 deal ftw

Posted · Report post

I don't even know why people expect good food from franchises. Only smaller private buisnesses can deliver good food.

Bonefish?

There aren't many good chains, but that is one of the best.

Along with, Ruths Chris, and Mortons of Chicago.

Posted · Report post

support local eateries.