Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another nail in the coffin of the silly "we can get kids to stop having sex" movement

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It is pointless at the end of the day, but there is quite a few good reasons to not be permiscuous. Though, I always liked sex more than I feared any negative outcome.

Posted · Report post

The good news is that 10% more of the people who were not into the whole "I Promise" thing were better at using protection....thats the number we need to get up....

Posted · Report post

The good news is that 10% more of the people who were not into the whole "I Promise" thing were better at using protection....thats the number we need to get up....

I think PROTECTION is misleading...There really is no such thing...You only decrease the odds of something crappy happening to you.

Posted · Report post

I'll take that, given the alternative has been proven to be even worse.

Posted · Report post

I once saw nekkid pictures pictures of a girl that looked like Roseanne Barr and it stopped me from wanting to have sex for at least a month. They should try that. :)

Posted · Report post

we will need to weed out the chubby chasers then

Posted · Report post

Did someone say bewbies?

Posted · Report post

Did someone say bewbies?
That always draws me back... I see this was a false alarm.

Posted · Report post

Sex has been around a lot longer than marriage.

Posted · Report post

I once saw nekkid pictures pictures of a girl that looked like Roseanne Barr and it stopped me from wanting to have sex for at least a month. They should try that. :)

Yoy just needed to drink more.

Posted · Report post

I think PROTECTION is misleading...There really is no such thing...You only decrease the odds of something crappy happening to you.

Sorry, did anyone ever say different?

Seat belts don't save lives in 100 % of the time, so we should just take them out and tell people not to use cars. In fact seat belts encourage reckless driving.[/retardo conservative Christian logic]