Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shinner

Watching "Swingers" for about the 100th time....

11 posts in this topic

...and I swear, if they got Heather Graham on dancing with the stars I might have to actually watch it.

great movie...maybe one of the most under-rated of all time?

The phone message scene is one of the few in cinema where I have to leave the room.

...and I swear, if they got Heather Graham on dancing with the stars I might have to actually watch it.

Yeah... she's smokin'. It's the tits.

Heather%20Graham.jpg

Not anymore. They had a good run, but you could tell in The Hangover that they're done.

Not anymore. They had a good run, but you could tell in The Hangover that they're done.

I'd still give 'em my all if I got the chance... :D

Ma'am, where do the high School girls hang out around here?

• Topics

• And to think this guy made it through 7 rounds and not one team wanted him.  Thank God Gettleman was on his "A" game and signed him here. Amazing how talent can bypass so many scouts, coaches and GMs. If they did a redraft.   What round would he go to?  Round 1?  He's a solid of a Guard as any in this league.
    • you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though.