zod didn't tell anyone

Bastard.

#17 Panther'sBigD

Panther'sBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:21 PM

I get email reminders from Lazyday, but I hardly ever check that account anymore. I hate I missed it, that would have been a fun one to drag the wife to, after all the stuff she's dragged me to the convention center for.

#18 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,299 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

was it the downtown convention center(went to a boat show there), or the one out in that bad part of town(went to a car show there)? downtown makes more sense, but i'm not sure.

i'm already thinking of excuses/lies to tell the woman for next time this happens. i don't think she'd go for it.

#19 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,065 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

was it just toys or outfits? what did i miss?

#20 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,299 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:32 PM

looks like a lot from the albums. i only looked at thumbnails since i'm at work, but i could clearly see lots of ass, tits painted and pastied, and a big cock cover on a mechanical bull.

#21 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,596 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

Look at KK's links... looks like all sorts of stuff including many hot, scantily clad womenz... plus a giant inflatable penis, which was why Zod was there.

#22 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,299 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

Look at KK's links... looks like all sorts of stuff including many hot, scantily clad womenz... plus a giant inflatable penis, which was why Zod was there.

:rofl:

#23 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,554 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:40 PM

Go to one of these expos and forever dash your ideas of what these women really look like IRL.

#24 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,299 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

Go to one of these expos and forever dash your ideas of what these women really look like IRL.

i don't care. i'll only live once. same can be said for most women anyways. for example, while living in cornelius i was on LKN a lot, and saw quite a bit at beachin island. i'd go to lknfun.com the following week, and see the same stuff in an album. it might look better in film, but bottom line....nothing beats seeing it in person.

#25 Panther'sBigD

Panther'sBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:45 PM

Man, a lot of those girls look ROUGH. Still, it would have been fun to walk through there.

#26 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,065 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

Man, a lot of those girls look ROUGH. Still, it would have been fun to walk through there.

agreed. having a hard time finding one that is actually pretty. but i'm sure my taste is quite different from everyone elses here.

#27 Panther'sBigD

Panther'sBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

agreed. having a hard time finding one that is actually pretty. but i'm sure my taste is quite different from everyone elses here.

When double anal and ATM is how they make a living, the wear and tear is going to show when you see them in person.

#28 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,299 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

When double anal and ATM is how they make a living, the wear and tear is going to show when you see them in person.

plus the industry isn't known to be free of the other stuff that ages you quickly. drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, late nights. sometimes all you need to do to arouse a guy is be a ho

#29 Panther'sBigD

Panther'sBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:59 PM

Looks like Belladonna was there, and while she's got a fuged up grill, I think she's great.

#30 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,065 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

plus the industry isn't known to be free of the other stuff that ages you quickly. drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, late nights. sometimes all you need to do to arouse a guy is be a ho

from what i've seen this is true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.