Photo
- - - - -

Interview with the Male Prostitute

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,860 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:55 AM

use a dental dam and a blindfold

And some nose plugs.

Not sure how I feel about this. I am sure each one of you at one time or another considered this to be a dream job (like wanting to be a gynecologist) but as we get older and start thinking about the reality to be encountered, the dream loses a bit of luster. The guy was pretty well spoken, tho.

That being said. As to the Rosie O'Donnell question, I'd hit it. You have no choice. If they are a paying you gots to start playing.....:D

#17 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,961 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:44 AM

And some nose plugs.

Not sure how I feel about this. I am sure each one of you at one time or another considered this to be a dream job (like wanting to be a gynecologist) but as we get older and start thinking about the reality to be encountered, the dream loses a bit of luster. The guy was pretty well spoken, tho.

That being said. As to the Rosie O'Donnell question, I'd hit it. You have no choice. If they are a paying you gots to start playing.....:D

Yeah, we've discussed that before... a good friend of mine is a PA at a OB/GYN and he tells us stories... for every hot, young shaved ****** he sees, there's 50 nasty, fat, stinky ones...

#18 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

It's just the same as when Rosa Parks decided to sit at the front instead of the back. She was proclaiming her rights as a disadvantaged, African-American older woman.

Never mind that this is in no way an apt comparison. He's calling Rosa Parks an older woman? She was 42 when the boycott happened. If he's so atuned to female sensibilities, he should know better than to call a woman in her 40s "old." Bad for business.

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,756 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:28 AM

It would suck to come home after work and complaining to your wife about how bad a day you had.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com