Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tayncat

ATL really think they have a better runnin game than CAR..R U kidding me?!

21 posts in this topic

I'd say its pretty even

the only thing that worries me about turner, is how long is he going to hold up being given the rock nearly 30 times a game.

See what happens when you try to show a team some respect early on in the season because you realize that lost alot. They just stab you in the back, this just goes to show you falcon fans will never change. I hope we see them in the playoffs and run all over them because reading all that bull really made me mad. That was some huge homer going on, on that chat board.

The numbers for both teams are nearly identical it just depends on what kind of running back you like. You want slashing backs that can catch, run, cut, spin, then take it to the house? Take Carolina. If you want a bowling ball that drags all pro linebackers 5-10 yards down the field followed by a guy who can outrun just about all of them once they've been bulldozed take Atlanta.

The real story is the O-line though without them all those dudes are dead in the water.

That was some huge homer going on, on that chat board.

Take a look around :rolleyes:

I will take Williams and Stewart anyday because they compliment each other. Turner is pretty much there WHOLE runnin game. Turner and Norwood are no where close in yards.

Take a look around :rolleyes:

I know all of us on this board love our RB. But they said best running back tandems and I can't really put them in that group because of the fact Tuner did most of the running for them. They have good RB's but better then ours I don't see it.

D Will is the best back in the South and other than AP I think you could call him the best in the league. He's definitely been the best when it matters this last half of the season.

nuff said.

d-will by himself has more rushing tds than 23 teams have total in the NFL.

he'd be top 10 by himself when compared against entire teams rushing tds.

Worst fans in the NFC South. Half of that message board are 13yr olds trolling. Homerism is strong with that one