Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 37: Spurs vs. Bobcats

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Bobcats face the San Antonio Spurs tonight at Time Warner Cable Arena. We lost a close game to the Spurs on the road earlier in the season and look to even the series at 1-1 tonight. The Spurs are another Texas franchise that has dominated the Bobcats in head to head play. We will have to control the paint if we aim to beat one of the league's best defensive teams. GO BOBCATS!!!

74afaedd90998bbfabc11725e924256e-getty-90041393eg015_spurs_clips.jpg

Posted

I doubt either team gets anywhere near 100 points tonight, these teams are both top defensive teams and we will need DJ, Flip and Boris to knock down some 3s tonight, plus nice games from Jack and Gerald.

Posted

Steve Martin just said he heard a rumor Gerald Wallace will be a reserve for the all star team. Martin would only say this if he heard it from one of the Bobcats staff. He suggests voting for Wallace for the All Star game every night and this is the first time I heard him say this.

Posted

Nazr Mohammad is instant offense!

Posted

Do you guys think Gerald Henderson will play again this season?

Posted

Is Diop the worst player in the NBA?

Posted

Diaw is playing pretty good tonight and has been for the past 5-6 games. If we can play well along with Gerald, Ray and Jack, we will have a very tough team to defend.

Posted

Diaw is playing pretty good tonight and has been for the past 5-6 games. If we can play well along with Gerald, Ray and Jack, we will have a very tough team to defend.

It is the hand lotion.

Posted

It is the hand lotion.

lol, I saw them talking about that earlier. Whatever it takes, i guess..lol

Posted

I just love watching this team now. It's gotten to the point where I anticipate Bobcats games just about as much as I do Panthers games.

Posted

Up 13 with 9 mins to go.

Posted

I just love watching this team now. It's gotten to the point where I anticipate Bobcats games just about as much as I do Panthers games.

true that, I get excited about the games too and they have 3-4 a week, which is sweet compared to having to wait until sunday for the NFL. Of course NFL is #1 and having to wait all week makes it even sweeter.