Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Game 37: Spurs vs. Bobcats

24 posts in this topic

I just love watching this team now. It's gotten to the point where I anticipate Bobcats games just about as much as I do Panthers games.

true that, I get excited about the games too and they have 3-4 a week, which is sweet compared to having to wait until sunday for the NFL. Of course NFL is #1 and having to wait all week makes it even sweeter.

With a resurgent Diaw and Chandler coming back, the sky's the limit for this team.

With a resurgent Diaw and Chandler coming back, the sky's the limit for this team.

Chandler coming back might not be good news for this team. When Diaw or Nazr plays the 5, the offense runs so much more smoothly.

Chandler coming off of the bench wouldn't be such a bad thing, he is an upgrade over Diop, but Nazr is the better player.

I get your point, but it's always helpful to get another decent big man back.

This team is one big man away from being elite. If they continue to get the recent play of Diaw and Murray, they will be hard to beat.

This team is one big man away from being elite. If they continue to get the recent play of Diaw and Murray, they will be hard to beat.

Not that he would have transformed this team to "elite," but I wish that the Bobs could have landed DeJuan Blair in this past draft.

Why are the Bobcats so good at home but suck so bad on the road?

Several reasons..

most teams are better at home anyways;

they unravel when the calls favor the other team, which is going to happen on the road.

They are getting better on the road.

Looking good, Bobcats! Now if you guys can at least spilt the next set of road trip games. . .