Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOBCATS_BALL!

Game 38 Suns @ Bobcats

37 posts in this topic

Were raping these Suns.

Time to get the bench in already LMFAO.

*Knocks on wood*

Were raping these Suns.

Time to get the bench in already LMFAO.

*Knocks on wood*

Thanks .. gotta spread some rep first but I'll catch you later.

GO 'CATS!!

I dont think we have ever gone over 40 in a single quarter. 42-23 Bobcats!! We are going to really start opening eyes all around the NBA.

58-27 Bobcats with 6 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. This game is going to set all kinds of Bobcats records and its against a good team, not a NJ or Minn.

Im so stoked about this team!!

Its so funny to listen to the phoenix commentators. I mean what can you say about there team... When we are just plain laying the WOOD on em

• Topics

• So we have already picked up Kelvin's fifth year option.  If I gaze into my crystal ball this is what I see happening. This upcoming season (year four) for Kelvin, will be a somewhat of a disappointment, same for Funchess. However, our offense will benefit from the varied and viable options we have provided Cam.  Panthers win Superbowl beating the Patriots and Olsen retires.  Panthers draft a tight end with pick 32.  Kelvin will swear in the offseason that he's taking things seriously as they will need him to be a leader with Olsen retiring., hint: he will because that oh so coveted second contract is looming and Kelvin is no spring chicken (already 26).  Year 5 comes. Kelvin has worked himself into shape and looks amazing. Basically everything we've always wanted from him. However, Funchess has a great season as well, remember Funchess is only (22) right now. He probably came out a year too early and it historically takes WRs a couple years to hit their stride.  Big time decision will come down to Gettleman and co. and I ultimately think we move on from Benjamin where he goes on to sign with the Los Angeles Rams. 
    • Competition makes the most of everyone. Gano had an off year and might be spurred on by the challenge. This guy seems like a good kid, but only one or two new kickers make it into the league each year... it's a hard gig to land.